Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice applies to personal information that we collect through this website: www.cheers.org.nz
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
- The only time we will ask you for personal information is when you send us an enquiry of feedback.
- Everyone involved with The Tomorrow Project may see the information you provide.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
Use and disclosure:
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information. Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence), or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your Rights and Choices:
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.
- Information provided will be held by The Tomorrow Project, C/- Level 5, 56 Victoria Street, Wellington.